Solitary every day life is chock-full of pros and cons, even though the dramatic moments aren’t always fun to live through, they make for fantastic entertainment. Tinder features combined with ladies’ way of living journal Cosmopolitan to create a branded podcast that digs into exactly what online dating is actually like across the U . S ..
âSingle, Swipe, Perform’ is a 12-episode sound tv show organized by Faye Brennan, gender & Relationships Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is actually joined each week by a high profile guest host to break on the most remarkable, entertaining, mental, enchanting and relatable dating stories discussed by Tinder customers through the country.
“Between you here at Cosmo, and all of our pals over at Tinder, we’ve heard tons of wild matchmaking stories recently and they are just too-good to not share,” Brennan claims in an advertising video. “Jetting off to The Bahamas after the first day? Scheduling six times back-to-back in identical night? We’ll get into every thing with singles living every where from Las Vegas to South Carolina on âSingle, Swipe, Perform.'”
Five symptoms happen launched up until now, each about 20 minutes or so very long:
- Washington, D.C.: TFW Everything Is Off-the-record. Brennan is joined by Polly Rodriguez, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of free sex datesual wellness company Unbound, to discuss online dating in Washington D.C. – the luckiest city up to now in on Tinder, with more fits than just about any other U.S. town.
- Mormon Country: TFW That You Don’t Know the Language. Brennan is accompanied by previous Disney celebrity, actor, dancer, and Utah indigenous Mollee Gray, to chat about internet dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW You Love Baseball a lot more than Bae. Brennan is joined by comedian Liza Treyger to learn in regards to the dates that stone as well as the times that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Area: TFW Every Person’s Got a Hoodie Chock-full Of Tactics. Brennan is accompanied for the facility with Zach Kornfeld, one quarter of this YouTube comedy sensation The decide to try Dudes, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated matchmaking pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It Really Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is actually accompanied into the studio by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and author, to get the low-down on dating for the land of Southern belles and traditional chivalry.
Tinder is not the first matchmaking company to check the podcasting oceans. Bumble revealed the initial season of the very own relationship podcast, Unsubscribe, early in the day this year. Unsubscribe is actually hosted by Jada Sezer, psychological state and the body good activist, and Louise Troen, International VP promotion and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, Repeat’ can be obtained on all major podcast companies, including Apple Podcasts, Google Gamble, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand-new attacks will be readily available every Tuesday in July.